- Pressure-Compensating Module - Barb Inlet, 5.0 GPH, Light Brown
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (10 to 50 psi; 0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Self-piercing barbs for quick one-step emitter insertion into 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. drip tubing
- Robust design; durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color-coded to identify flow rate
*Note: Must use a PC Diffuser Cap (X50001 or X50002-reclaimed) attached to the top of the PC Module to avoid squirting water when using a PC Module as the final point of emission in an installation (for example; when connected directly to tubing, at the end of ¼” Distribution Tubing or on a PolyFlex Riser (PFR/FRA)).